Tip: "My Donations/Info" is a good place to start AFTER you register. Think of it as your "to do" list.
Welcome to the Marin School PTA website
If you're new, your first step is to Register for an account
If you are returning, Login to your existing account.
Use our online system to:
- Pay for your PTA membership ($40/family)
- Or pay for your PREMIER membership (one $400 donation--see below)
- Donate to the AUSD Enrichment Campaign ($80/student)
- Update your/your student's information
New this year:
Want to make one donation to the PTA that covers the whole year?
With a Premier Membership, you pay it and forget it! Let’s do it!
$400 donation covers all PTA donations for the whole year and includes:
- PTA membership
- AUSD Enrichment donation (extra music, art, poetry, chess, provided during the school day, funded entirely by parents)
- Every movie night for your whole family
- Hundrathon donation
- Two tickets to the Moonlight Auction
- The comfort in knowing your financial contribution to the Marin PTA is done for the year
- Free print copy of the Marin School Directory
After you pay for your PTA membership, you can:
- Enter/Update your Marin School Directory information
- Set Publish Preferences for Marin School Directory*
- Get access to the online Marin School Directory
- Donate to the PTA General Fund (click here to see how PTA funds support Marin Programs)
- Subscribe to the calendar
*The Marin School Directory is what we make it.
You choose what information is published. Be private, or be reachable. This directory is just for us at Marin.
There is even a mobile app so you can carry the directory with you (available for Apple and Google Play)
And don't forget, many companies in the Bay Area provide matching donations for your charitable donations.
Click here to check if your employer participates in a matching gift program.
Tax Id: 94-6172513
Join us for our PTA meetings. We have four evening meetings throughout the school year.
Please join us for our next PTA meeting TBA, in the multi-use room.
If you are interested in getting involved with our school on a deeper level, if you have a vision or ideas about how to make things better at the school, if you want to help make our kids' experiences at Marin even better, if you want to join a fun leadership team, please consider joining a committee or learning about the board positions. You can get in touch with any board member here and ask any questions you have.
Everyone is invited! If you are not a PTA member, don't worry! You can join at the meeting or just visit.
Light refreshments will be provided. Free childcare is provided (minimum age 4 yo, childcare will be cancelled if there are fewer than four children signed up)
Our website is under construction and maintained by volunteer support.
Please report any website issues or suggestions to email@example.com.
We are working hard to add information that will help our parents stay connected with our PTA and school community.