Tip: "My Donations/Info" is a good place to start AFTER you register. Think of it as your "to do" list.
Welcome to the Marin School PTA website
Instructions for RETURNING families:
If you are a continuing family and you are already in our Membership Toolkit system, you must
click --> Login to your existing account.
Please note, this must be re-done at the beginning of each school year to activate your account. Once you've confirmed all your information for the year, you can complete your PTA membership and make your AUSD enrichment donation.
If not redirected automatically after logging in, look in the "My Donations/Info" tab in the top menu.
Instructions for NEW families:
If you're NEW here, your first step is to
click --> Register for an account.
Use our online system to:
- Enter or update your/your student's information (for the Marin School Directory*)
- Pay for your PTA membership ($40/family)
- Or pay for your PREMIER membership (one $450 donation--see below)
- Donate to the AUSD Enrichment Campaign ($80/student)
- See what fun events are coming up and what your PTA donations are funding at the school
*The Marin School Directory is a valuable resource for Marin teachers and families,
- It is most useful when we get a majority of families choosing to be included.
- You can select what information is published.
- Entering your information through your account on this website is the ONLY way to be included in the directory.
- There is even a mobile app so you can carry the directory with you (available for Apple & Google Play).
- Paper copies will be printed when we have at least 80% participation in the directory.
The Premier Membership
Want to make one donation to the PTA that covers the whole year?
With a Premier Membership, you pay it and forget it!
$450 donation covers all PTA donations for the whole year and includes:
- PTA membership $40/family
- AUSD Enrichment donation--extra music, art, poetry, chess, provided during the school day, funded entirely by parents $80/student
- Every movie night for your whole family (about 5 fun movie events every year) $10/ticket
- Hundrathon donation ($100/student)
- Two tickets to the Moonlight Auction $40/ticket
- The comfort in knowing your financial contribution to the Marin PTA is done for the year--and it's a great deal!
- Free print copy of the Marin School Directory
Double your generous donation with employer matching programs. See below
Many companies in the Bay Area provide matching donations for your charitable donations.
Click here to check if your employer participates in a matching gift program.
Tax Id: 94-6172513
Easy ways to support Marin!
Go to smile.amazon.com and choose Marin Elementary PTA. AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support Marin's PTA every time you shop, at no cost to you. Amazon will donate .5% of the purchase price to our PTA.
When you pay the one-time $25 fee to become a "Basementeer" you will automatically receive 10% off every purchase and Sports Basement will donate 10% to our Marin PTA.
Join us for our PTA meetings.
We have four evening meetings throughout the school year.
Our first PTA meeting is Tuesday, September Sept 25, 6:30-8:00pm in the MPR
On the agenda:
- PTA budget for the '18-19 School Year--needs membership approval
- Committee and volunteering opportunities
- Chef Clell Hoffman, Executive Chef / Food Service Director, will talk about our school lunch program aka AUSD School Food Project
We hope to see you at the meeting. Free childcare is provided (with pizza), as well as delicious meeting snacks for the adults. Please sign-up for childcare in the Marin office (minimum age 4 yo, cancelled if there are fewer than four children signed up). Thank you!
If you are interested in getting involved with our school on a deeper level, if you have a vision or ideas about how to make things better at the school, if you want to help make our kids' experiences at Marin even better, if you want to join a fun leadership team, please consider joining a committee or learning about the board positions. You can get in touch with any board member here and ask any questions you have.
Our website is maintained by volunteer support.
Please report any website issues or suggestions to email@example.com.
We are working hard to add information that will help our parents stay connected with our PTA and school community.