By joining the PTA, you help us meet our school's needs that are outside the scope of the district's budget. You also get great discounts, locally and nationally. When you go a step further and volunteer to help with events—or join our board— you set a fine example for our students to follow, and greatly encourage our teachers and staff.
Membership are $40.00 per family*
The Premier Membership
Want to make one donation to the PTA that covers the whole year?
With a Premier Membership, you pay it and forget it!
$450 donation covers all PTA donations for the whole year and includes:
- PTA membership $40/family
- AUSD Enrichment donation--extra music, art, poetry, chess, provided during the school day, funded entirely by parents $80/student
- Every movie night for your whole family (about 5 fun movie events every year) $10/ticket
- Hundrathon donation ($100/student)
- Two tickets to the Moonlight Auction $40/ticket
- The comfort in knowing your financial contribution to the Marin PTA is done for the year--and it's a great deal!
- Free print copy of the Marin School Directory
Double your generous donation with employer matching programs.
If I join, do I have to?
- Go to meetings?
No. You are always welcome to attend our general meetings though.
- Volunteer or spend a lot of time at school?
Nope! Joining the PTA is not the same as volunteering. If you choose to volunteer we would LOVE the help—but volunteering is not required.
* $40 suggested donation ($5 minimum counts as paid membership, no maximum, any amount is appreciated)
- Wednesday, October 21