Tip: "My Forms" is a good place to start after you register. Think of it as your "to do" list.
Welcome to the Marin School PTA website
Use our online system to:
- Make a HUNDRATHON donation ($100/student suggested)--click on "My Forms"
BUT if you haven't already, go ahead and start here:
- Pay for your PTA membership ($25/family)
- Enter your Marin School Directory information
- Set Publish Preferences for Marin School Directory
- Donate to the PTA General Fund (click here to see how PTA funds support Marin Programs)
- Subscribe to the calendar
- Learn about how PTA helps the school and all our kids
- Stay connected with our school community
Your first step is to Register for an account.
Registration gives you full access to the website, Marin School Directory, and online payment system for everything PTA.
The Marin School Directory is what we make it.
- You choose what information is published. Be totally private, or be reachable.
- Only members have access to the directory and can be in the directory. (This is why it is so crucial that we have a high membership)
- There is even a mobile app so you can carry the directory with you (available for Apple and Google Play)
you can use the same log-in here. Need more information?
Our website is under construction so please check back often. We are working hard to add information that will help our parents stay connected with our PTA and school community.
Join us for our third General Meeting on Wednesday, February 15, 6:30-8:00 pm in the Multipurpose Room.
Guest Speaker: Chief Business Official, Allan Garde & AUSD Board Member, Kim Trutane, will give updates on School Construction and Bond Measures B&E. We will also be contributing our voices to this year's Local Control Accountability Plan (LCAP). You won't want to miss it!
Everyone is invited! If you are not a PTA member, don't worry! You can join at the meeting or just visit.
Light refreshments will be provided. Free childcare and snacks (4 yrs & up), available on a first come, first serve basis. Please sign up in advance for childcare in the office. We hope to see you there!