Tip: "My Forms" is a good place to start after you register. Think of it as your "to do" list.
Welcome to the Marin School PTA website
Use our online system to:
- Make a HUNDRATHON donation ($100/student suggested)--click on "My Forms"
BUT if you haven't already, go ahead and start here:
- Pay for your PTA membership ($25/family)
- Enter your Marin School Directory information
- Set Publish Preferences for Marin School Directory
- Donate to the PTA General Fund (click here to see how PTA funds support Marin Programs)
- Subscribe to the calendar
- Learn about how PTA helps the school and all our kids
- Stay connected with our school community
Your first step is to Register for an account.
Registration gives you full access to the website, Marin School Directory, and online payment system for everything PTA.
The Marin School Directory is what we make it.
- You choose what information is published. Be totally private, or be reachable.
- Only members have access to the directory and can be in the directory. (This is why it is so crucial that we have a high membership)
- There is even a mobile app so you can carry the directory with you (available for Apple and Google Play)
you can use the same log-in here. Need more information?
Our website is under construction so please check back often. We are working hard to add information that will help our parents stay connected with our PTA and school community.
Join us for our final General Meeting on Wednesday, May 3, 2017 @6:30 p.m. in the Multipurpose Room.
We will be nominating and voting on a new PTA Board. If you are interested in getting involved with our school on a deeper level, if you have a vision or ideas about how to make things better at the school, if you want to help make our kids' experiences at Marin even better, if you want to join a fun leadership team, please come. You can get in touch with any board member here and ask any questions you have.
We will also have our final budget discussion of the year. How are we doing? What did we spend the money on? What are our needs for next year?
Everyone is invited! If you are not a PTA member, don't worry! You can join at the meeting or just visit.
Light refreshments will be provided. Free childcare and snacks (4 yrs & up), available on a first come, first serve basis. Please sign up in advance for childcare in the office. We hope to see you there!